As Tony Stark grapples with his public identity as Iron Man, he must also deal with pressure from the government, a rival weapons manufacturer, his new relationship with SHIELD, a vengeful madman, and deadly health issues caused by the arc reactor in his chest.
On the run from the government, scientist Bruce Banner desperately hunts for a cure to the condition that turns him into a green monster when his temper rises.
After being held captive in an Afghan cave, billionaire engineer Tony Stark creates a weaponized suit of armor to fight the forces his company once armed.
Join Zach and Scott as they watch Spider-Man (2002) all the way through for the first time since finishing the podcast!
From Iron Man to Black Panther, and everything in between, join Ray, Becca, and Chris as they rewatch every film in the Marvel Cinematic Universe leading to the release of Avengers: Infinity War on May 4, 2018.
Well, SUPRISE!! Here’s a special preview of the Patreon exclusive Weekend Bugle podcast in which hosts Zach and Scott chat about all things Spider-Man every week!
In this episode, Zach and Scott talk about the failures and successes of Justice League and deep dive into The Amazing Adventures of Spider-Man ride at Universal’s Islands of Adventure!
If you like what you hear, PLEASE SUBSCRIBE TO OUR PATREON.
Joe and Todd are joined by returning guest Todd Petersen to discuss the Marvel comic book series The Vision. They touch on an awful lot of topics, because this is one of the most thought-provoking texts they’ve covered. Topics include the comic book form, issues of identity and prejudice, and just how many great ideas this series explores.
Support the Show
- Vision (2015 – Present) | Comic Books | Comics | Marvel.com
- Todd Robert Petersen – Wikipedia
- Vision (Marvel Comics) – Wikipedia
- Tom King (comics) – Wikipedia
- Gabriel Hernandez Walta (Person) – Comic Vine
- Ultron – Wikipedia
- Marvelman – Wikipedia
- Booster Gold – Wikipedia
- Scarlet Witch – Wikipedia
- Grim Reaper (comics) – Wikipedia
- The Merchant of Venice – Wikipedia
- Robot – Wikipedia
- Amazon.com: Humans, Season 1: Gemma Chan, Katherine Parkinson, Tom Goodman-Hill, Lucy Carless, Theo Stevenson, Pixie Davies, Rebecca Front, Will Tudor, Ivanno Jeremiah, Emily Berrington, Sope Dirisu, Sam Donovan, Daniel Nettheim, Lewis Arnold, China Moo-Young: Movies & TV
- Postmodernism – Wikipedia
- Amazon.com: The Sacred and The Profane: The Nature of Religion (9780156792011): Mircea Eliade, Willard R. Trask: Books
- Frankenstein – Wikipedia
- Doctor Manhattan – Wikipedia
- Divine Comedy – Wikipedia
As the credits come to a close, we wrap up the Koepp draft and bring season one of the podcast to a close.
The credits continue as the Koepp draft reaches its final set piece.
More credits and more Koepp draft shenanigans.