Have you ever wondered what the world would be like if the Marvel superheroes had been alive in 1602? Join us this week, we talk about the Marvel comic book 1602 by Neil Gaiman and Andy Kubert. Topics include the fun of “What if” stories, the power of narrative, and seeing familiar characters in unfamiliar settings.
Support the Show
- SUPPORT US ON PATREON
- SIGN UP FOR A 30-DAY FREE TRIAL OF AMAZON PRIME
- SIGN UP FOR A 30-DAY FREE TRIAL OF AUDIBLE.COM
- Trigger Warning by Neil Gaiman on Amazon.com
- Marvel 1602: Neil Gaiman, Andy Kubert: 9780785141341: Amazon.com: Books
- Physics and Beyond: Encounters and Conversations (World Perspectives Series, Vol. 42): Werner Heisenberg, Arnold J. Pomerans: 9780061316227: Amazon.com: Books
- Neil Gaiman | Cool Stuff | Essays | Essays By Neil | Where do you get your ideas?
- The Green Mile (novel) – Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia)_ * Professor Elinor Ochs
- The Myth of Superman on JSTOR
- Narratology – Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Hamilton – Official Broadway Site
- Hercules Mulligan – Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia